- Its an Investment in yourself – you are worth it, so go for it!
- It can help you to achieve your goals faster – It gives you drive, it makes you question the status quo and its a constant reminder of what you are doing and why
- You really can achieve the un-achieveable or un-imaginable – it helps you to broaden your thoughts and ultimately helps you think BIGGER than what is in front of you
- Gives you improved self confidence – as we all know achievement breeds success, the little engine that could.. did and so can you
- Gives you a sense of ownership in your life choices and accountability – it makes you try harder because it all comes down to you and what you want to achieve.
How often do you need to go? I would say once a month but more often if you need that accountability kicked up a notch.
What do you do in a regular session? as I mentioned it is different for every client but generally we will reflect on the previous period, discuss how you felt you went, and plan for the period ahead.
How do you prepare for a session? I believe a to do list helps to keep you on track. It can be in a binder/file/activity book but something that you carry with you to reflect and note down anything you want to discuss in your sessions.
And it doesn’t need to be Sydney CBD based I run sessions by Skype just ask.