Audrey Morrison-Greet is the Principal Counsellor at Partnership For Growth. She started her career in the UK more than 20 years ago and has extensive experience working with adults, children and families in a wide range of settings.
Audrey is a Counsellor an Accredited Mental Health Practitioner and a Professional Coach that enables people to reach their desired potential. Her formal qualifications include:
- MSc in Psychology, Coaching Sydney University
- BA Hons in Social Science & Policy Studies North London University
- Post-Graduate Certificate in Education, North London University
- Diploma in Social Work, Middlesex University, Essex
Audrey is also a member of the Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW), International Coaching Federation (ICF), Sydney University Alumni, and College member of the Australian College of Social Work.
At Partnership for Growth, Audrey is dedicated to helping people get in touch with what’s important and meaningful to them, cultivate self-awareness, unlock potential, and forge a supportive partnership.
- Read some testimonials from past and present Partnership For Growth clients.